Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
8 Parcel Doors Unit - 4C Wall Mount Max Height - H4C16D-8P
Parcel Locker designed to match Max Height (16-High) mailboxes! Finish off your centralized mail installation with the 4C Parcel Locker. Designed to match 4C mailbox suites, this parcel locker module will accessorize a 4C mailbox installation.
Unit Size: 56-1/2"H x 31-9/16"W x 17"D
Total Doors: 8 Parcel Compartments
Parcel Door Size: 4 Compartments 10"H x 12"W x 15"D, 1 Compartment 13-1/2"H x 12"W x 15"D, 2 Compartments 15"H x 12"W x 15"D, 1 Compartment 17"H x 12"W x 15"DProduct Details:
- All tenant locks and keys are included
- Convenient and secure parcel delivery - designed to match 4C mailboxes!
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully-recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface-mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Minimum wall depth of 17" required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Parcel Lockers: Heavy duty dustproof lock with 3 keys each secures the collection bin until pickup is made
Door Identification: Attractive silver numbered placards are included for door identification
Loading and Mounting:
- Front-loading 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
- Rear-loading, fully-recessed 4C mailboxes include hinged and latching rear doors (via entry to secure mail room by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox. NO locking mechanism on rear doors - secure mail room behind mailboxes is required.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: