Shopping Cart0 item(s) - $0.00
Antique Rural Mailboxes
National Mailboxes’ USPS approved high quality antique rural mailboxes are offered and available in four attractive powder coated finish colors including bronze, copper, brass, and nickel.
These antique rural mailboxes are made or manufactured of heavy duty aluminum are non-locking type.
- Our all aluminum antique rural mailboxes are corrosion resistant and rust proof providing decades of long life and extended use.
- Each antique rural mailbox features a 1/8” thick extruded heavy duty aluminum body and a 1/8” thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover
- These mailboxes include a magnetic door catch and an adjustable burgundy color signal flag.
- Includes die cast door that is attached to the body with a full width stainless steel hinge providing for easy and smooth operation.
- Antique rural mailboxes can be mounted on standard, classic, decorative or deluxe mailbox posts, spreader plates, or a base of your choice.
- Antique rural mailboxes are approved for USPS curbside mail delivery.
Contact the National Mailboxes Customer Service Center for more product information at 1-800-676-5161