Made entirely of aluminum, National Mailboxes U.S.P.S. approved H4300 series roadside residential mailboxes feature both a front and rear access locking door. Available in a black, green, silver or white powder coated finish.
- Each unit includes an outgoing mail tray, a lock with two keys on each door (keyed alike) and an adjustable red signal flag. Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front
- Roadside mailboxes are approved for U.S.P.S. curbside mail delivery.
- Unit size: 12 1/2"W x 13 5/8"H x 18 1/4"D (Installed height w/ pedestal: 45.5")
- Mail deposit opening size: 10"W x 1 3/4"H
- Includes outgoing mail tray
- For a larger version of this product, see mail chests.
Contact our customer service center for more product information at 1-800-676-5161