High-security Commercial Horizontal Mailboxes Made in the USA
The NEW line of 4C Horizontal Wall Mount mailboxes at National Mailboxes are perfect for apartments and multi-tenant buildings. Choose from mailboxes that meet or exceed all security requirements of the USPS STD-4C regulation for wall-mounted mail receptacles. 4C Horizontal commercial mailboxes are designed to ensure that a maximum number of USPS compliant tenant compartments are available within the given height, and meet Fair Housing ADA installation requirements. They are also ideal for private delivery applications.
Unit Size: 40-3/4″H x 31-9/16″W x 17″D
Total Doors: 15 Tenant Compartments, 1 Parcel Locker
Tenant Compartment Sizes: 3-1/4″H x 12″W x 15″D
Parcel Locker Sizes: 17″H x 12″W x 15″D
Outgoing Mail Compartment: 6-1/2″H x 12″W x 15″D
Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
- Front Loading Horizontal Style
- All Tenant Locks and Keys are Included
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys
- Parcel Locker doors include heavy duty dustproof lock with 3 keys which secures the collection bin until pickup is made
- Includes one outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood
- Tenant Door Identification options include Standard Number Plates, Custom Number Plates, or Custom Engraved Numbering (Increases Lead Time)
- Made of heavy gauge aluminum
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully-recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface-mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge.
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Minimum wall depth of 17″ required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes
- Please Note: This large commercial mailbox is made to order and is non-returnable
- H4C11D-15 Cut Sheet
- 4C Wall Mount 11-High Suite
- 4C Wall Mount Units Installation Manual
- 4C Surface Mount Collar Installation Manual
- Care and Cleaning
- Sustainability & Leed
Related Top Selling Commercial Mailboxes:
- 8 to 15 Door Freestanding Depot Enclosures with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes – USPS Approved
- Traditional Decorative Style High Security Cluster Box Units – USPS Approved
- 16 to 29 Tenant Doors High Security 4C Horizontal Wall Mount Mailboxes – USPS Approved
Similar 4C Horizontal Wall Mount Mailboxes:
- 15 Tenant Doors with 2 Parcel Lockers – 4C Wall Mount 13-High Horizontal Mailbox Unit
- 15 Tenant Doors with 2 Extra Large Parcel Lockers – 4C Wall Mount 14-High Horizontal Unit
- 15 Tenant Doors with 3 Parcel Lockers – 4C Wall Mount 16-High Horizontal Mailbox Unit
4C Mailboxes FAQs:
- Are 4C Mailboxes Easy To Install? A Comparison
- Are Any Types of Commercial Mailboxes Being Phased Out?
- Are There Special Requirements for 4C Mailboxes?
- What are NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosures with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes?
- What Are 4C Recessed and Surface-Mounted Mailboxes?
- What Are the Benefits of 4C Mailboxes?