24″ Wide Open Access Metal Lockers from National Mailboxes are incredibly secure, durable, and economical. Lockers are a necessity in schools and locker rooms but also work great in break rooms, employee changing rooms, health clubs, or other settings where personal secure storage is needed. Metal Lockers are made of 16 gauge steel which makes them extremely strong and durable providing many years of reliable service.
Unit Size: 72″H x 24″W x 18″D
Weight: 135 lbs.
- Unassembled – Assembly required
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel
- Ideal for colleges, high schools, locker rooms, employee changing rooms, government agencies, gyms and many other applications
- Available as unassembled or assembled (additional charge for assembled)
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in gray, tan or blue
- Units are 2 feet wide, 6 feet high and 18″ or 24″ deep (add 6″ in height for legs)
- Each locker compartment features 2 single wall hooks, a coat rod and a 14″ high foot locker with a hinged lid and recessed padlock hasp for secure storage (the 18″ deep lockers also include a coat rod)
- Units include a lift up handle and recessed hasp for added security and can accommodate built-in combination or key locks and combination or key padlocks
- Engraved name/number plates
- Built-in combination or key locks
- Combination or key padlocks
- Lockers without legs
Colors: Blue, Gray, and Tan
Standard Open Access Lockers Installation Instructions (PDF)
Technical Drawing (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.