24″ Wide Standard Metal Gear Lockers from National Mailboxes are incredibly secure, durable, and economical. Lockers are a necessity in schools and locker rooms but also work great in break rooms, employee changing rooms, health clubs, or other settings where personal secure storage is needed. Metal Lockers are made of 16 gauge steel which makes them extremely strong and durable providing many years of reliable service.
Unit Size: 72″H x 24″W x 24″D
Weight: 190 lbs.
- Ships Assembled and ready for installation
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel
- Ideal for colleges, high schools, locker rooms, employee changing rooms, government agencies, gyms and many other applications
- Available as unassembled or assembled (additional charge for assembled)
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in gray, tan or blue
- Units are 2 feet wide, 6 feet high, and 2 feet deep deep (add 6″ in height for legs)
- Doors open from left to right and are attached with 4 heavy duty hinges allowing for smooth operation
- Units feature a 13 3/4″ D upper shelf and a 12″ wide, 12 1/2″ high, 13 3/4″ deep top compartment with a steel padlock hasp
- Units feature 2 steel coat hooks, a coat rod, and a 14″ high foot locker with a hinged lid and recessed padlock hasp for secure storage
- Units include a lift up handle and recessed hasp for added security and can accommodate built-in combination or key locks and combination or key padlocks
- Engraved name/number plates
- Built-in combination or key locks
- Combination or key padlocks
Colors: Blue, Gray, and Tan
Standard Gear Lockers Installation Instructions (PDF)
Technical Drawing (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.