High-quality Vertical Apartment Mailboxes Made in the USA
The Standard Vertical Mailboxes with Powder Coated Color Finish from National Mailboxes are ideal for use at apartments, condominiums, and office buildings and are designed for replacement and retrofit installations. Made entirely of aluminum, the H3500 series USPS approved 4B+ vertical mailboxes feature a durable powder coated finish available in 3 contemporary colors: Aluminum, Dark Bronze, or Sandstone. Vertical mailboxes are available as Surface Mounted or Recessed Mounted units. Surface Mounted units are designed to be mounted on a wall or other flat surface. Recessed Mounted units are designed to fit into a rough opening.
Unit Size: 18-3/4″W x 19″H x 7-1/2″D
Tenant Compartments: 3
Tenant Compartment Size: 5-1/2″W x 16-1/4″H x 6-3/4″D
Unit Weight: 25 lbs
Colors: Aluminum, Dark Bronze, and Sandstone
- In-Stock (Ships Approx. in 2-3 Business Days)
- USPS approved for replacement and/or retrofit installations
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Doors and trim are striated to resist scratching
- Features a durable powder coated finish
- Secure directly to a wall with mounting hardware (not included)
- Each tenant door includes a 5 pin cylinder cam lock with 2 keys
- Ideal for apartments, condominiums and commercial buildings
- Installation Instructions Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Powder Coated Color Finish
- H3503 Recessed Mounted Technical Drawing
- H3503 Surface Mounted Technical Drawing
Related Top Selling Commercial Mailboxes:
- 1 to 7 Tenant Doors 4C Horizontal Wall Mount Mailboxes – USPS Approved
- Roadside Locking Mailbox – USPS Approved
- Colonial Pedestal Locking Mailbox – USPS Approved
Similar Vertical/Apartment Mailboxes:
- 3 Door Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Anodized Aluminum/Silver Finish
- 4 Door Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Powder Coated Color Finish
- 4 Door Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Anodized Aluminum/Silver Finish
Apartment Mailbox FAQs:
- Am I Responsible For My Apartment Mailboxes and Mail?
- How Do Use Apartment Mailboxes to Enhance the Look of Your Community?
- I’m Renovating My Apartment Complex. What Should I Do About the Mailboxes?
- What is Required of Me When I Provide Mailboxes to Apartment Tenants?
- What Type of Mailboxes Can I Provide For My Apartment Complex?