Wood ADA Locker Benches from National Mailboxes are incredibly secure, durable, and economical. They meet the ADA seating area requirements of at least 42″ Wide, 18″ High, and 20″ Deep and come with a back support so they can be installed anywhere. Wood ADA Locker Benches are Constructed of 1-1/4″ thick solid butcher block wood to combine a classic look with strength and durability. They are ideal for office, industrial, educational, or recreational location locker room facilities, or anywhere a bench is needed.
Assembled Unit Size: 39″H x 48″W x 23″D
Weight: 95 lbs.
- Unassembled – Minor assembly required
- Exceeds ADA seating area requirements of at least 42″ Wide, 18″ High, and 20″ Deep
- Includes back support so it doesn’t need to be installed against a wall
- Constructed of solid butcher block wood
- Ideal for industrial, office, or recreational locker room facilities
- The wood seating area is 1-1/4″ thick
- Includes two (2) bolt mounted pedestals in an aluminum powder coated finish
Colors: Light or Dark
- Are Metal Lockers Right for Me?
- Can I Use Lockers to Enhance the Look of My Facility?
- How Easy Is It To Install Lockers?
- Should I Purchase Wooden Lockers?
- What are phenolic lockers and what are their benefits?
- Why Install Cell Phone Lockers?
- Would I Benefit From Using Lockers?