High-quality Vertical Apartment Mailboxes Made in the USA
The Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Anodized Aluminum/Silver Finish from National Mailboxes is ideal for indoor use at apartments, condominiums, and office buildings, and is designed for replacement and retrofit installations. Made entirely of aluminum, the Vertical H1250 series USPS approved 4B+ vertical mailboxes are only available in an anodized aluminum/silver finish. Vertical mailboxes are available as Surface Mounted or Recessed Mounted units. Surface Mounted units are designed to be mounted on a wall or other flat surface. Recessed Mounted units are designed to fit into a rough opening in a wall.
Unit Size: 41-1/8″W x 19-1/8″H x 6-3/4″D
Tenant Compartments: 7
Tenant Compartment Size: 5-1/2″W x 16″H x 6″D
Colors: Anodized Aluminum/Silver – Standard Finish Only
- Manufactured to Order (Current Extended Lead Time: Ships Approx. in 10-12 Weeks)
- Wall Mount
- Front Loading
- All Tenant Locks and Keys are Included
- Vertical Apartment Mailboxes are USPS Approved ONLY for Replacement of Existing Mailboxes—Otherwise Local Postmaster Approval is Required
- Email or Call Our Customer Support Department for Frequent FREE Shipping/Freight Promotions
Related Top Selling Commercial Mailboxes:
- Standard Style High Security Cluster Box Units (CBUs)
- 1 to 7 Tenant Doors High Security 4C Horizontal Wall Mount Mailboxes
- Rear Loading Americana Die Cast Aluminum Horizontal Wall Mount Mailboxes
Similar Vertical/Apartment Mailboxes:
- 7 Door Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Powder Coated Color Finish
- 6 Door Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Anodized Aluminum/Silver Finish
- 6 Door Standard Vertical Mailbox Unit with Powder Coated Color Finish
Apartment Mailbox FAQs:
- Am I Responsible For My Apartment Mailboxes and Mail?
- How Do Use Apartment Mailboxes to Enhance the Look of Your Community?
- I’m Renovating My Apartment Complex. What Should I Do About the Mailboxes?
- What is Required of Me When I Provide Mailboxes to Apartment Tenants?
- What Type of Mailboxes Can I Provide For My Apartment Complex?