High-security Commercial Horizontal Mailbox Products Made in the USA
The NEW line of 4C Horizontal Wall Mount Collection/Drop Boxes at National Mailboxes are perfect for apartments and multi-tenant buildings. Choose from mailboxes that meet or exceed all security requirements of the USPS STD-4C regulation for wall-mounted mail receptacles. 4C Horizontal commercial mailboxes are designed to ensure that a maximum number of USPS compliant tenant compartments are available within the given height, and meet Fair Housing ADA installation requirements. They are also ideal for private delivery applications.
Unit Size: 54-3/4″H x 17-1/2″W x 17″D
- Front Loading Horizontal Style
- Collection / Drop Box with pull down hopper for mail collection – designed to match 15-High 4C mailboxes
- The perfect solution for your outgoing mail collection needs – patent pending and theft resistant hopper allows for safe mail deposit while bottom compartment secures your mail until USPS pickup
- The perfect solution for your complete centralized mail delivery area – a safe means of large outgoing mail collection
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- For stand-alone mail collection or for a complete centralized mail delivery area, use with 4C mailboxes!
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- Minimum wall depth of 17″ required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes
- Please Note: This large commercial Collection/Drop Box is made to order and is non-returnable
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
4C Mailbox Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Access: Prepared for USPS modified arrow lock
Outgoing Mail: Outgoing pull down hopper door allows for safe mail deposit. Protective ‘fish comb’ security and patent pending closing mechanism to protect your outgoing mail
Loading and Mounting: Deposit and collect mail from front of unit. Bottom compartment is prepared for USPS modified arrow lock for retrieval of deposited mail.
Door Identification: Engraved doors standard