High-Security Commercial Pedestal Mailboxes Made in the USA
4C Series High Security Pedestal Mailboxes come standard with superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability. Perfect for use at apartment complexes, housing developments, and office buildings, 4C Commercial Pedestal Mailboxes are designed to ensure every module is at a standard accessible height. A master access door provides easy access to all compartments at once for easy mail delivery. They are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and come in a variety of stylish powder coated colors, making them the perfect choice for your outdoor mailbox installation needs.
Unit Size: 60″H x 18-3/4″W x 17-3/4″D
- Pedestal included
- All tenant locks and keys are included
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for outdoor installations
- Also ideal for private mail delivery and other private distribution applications
- 4C Pedestal-mount mailboxes include the 4C mailbox, and the cabinet + pedestal
- 4C Mailbox and Pedestal cabinet shipped together for ease of installation and security during transportation
- 4C Pedestal stand heights ensure installed height of private Pedestal Unit matches the installation specifications used on our USPS approved wall mount 4C mailboxes
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Please Note: This large commercial Collection/Drop Box is made to order and is non-returnable
Finish or Material: Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Mailbox Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Forest Green(Upcharge Applies-Call for Price), Gold Speck, Postal Grey, Sandstone, Silver Speck, and White
Door Identification: Engraved doors standard
Loading and Mounting: Deposit and collect mail from front of unit. Bottom compartment is prepared for USPS modified arrow lock for retrieval of deposited mail.
H4C12S-HOP-P Cut Sheet
4C Pedestal Mount 12-High Suite
4C Pedestal Mount Units Installation Guide
Care and Cleaning
Sustainability & Leed
There are no reviews yet.