Local Postmaster Approval Required-if for USPS Use/Access
Double Letter Locker Collection Boxes provide efficient delivery to larger institutions that need to have their incoming and outgoing bundles of mail kept securely locked. This model is built to hold TWO USPS Postal bins and each bin is secured behind its own door. It can be used for TWO businesses that receives large amounts of mail. The front door is prepped for the USPS universal lock and is used only for USPS pick-up and delivery access. The recipient access doors are located on the back of the box. The rear recipient doors are fit with a high security deadbolt lock for security.
Unit Size: 28-3/32″H x 18-5/16″W x 26-11/16″D (not including pedestal)
- Constructed of 14 gauge aluminum
- Finished with durable powder coating – available in five colors
- Box requires 36″ Surface Mount Post or 60″ In-Ground Post for installation (available for an additional charge)
- Holds TWO USPS Postal bin (not included)
- Suitable for use with TWO businesses that receive large amounts of mail
- Available for private use/access (additional charge for second private commercial lock)
- This box is not USPS approved – local Post Master approval required
- If for USPS Use/Access (Local Postmaster Approval is Required)
- Accepts/Accommodates Special Postal Arrow Master Lock (Local Post Office Installs Free of Charge–If for USPS Use/Access)
- Can also be Equipped with Private Master Lock for Private Use/Access Only
Colors: Black, Grey, Mineral Bronze, White, and Tan
There are no reviews yet.