Local Postmaster Approval Required-if for USPS Use/Access
Single Letter Locker Collection Boxes provide efficient delivery to larger institutions that need to have their incoming and outgoing bundles of mail kept securely locked. This model is built to hold ONE USPS Postal bin and should be used for a single business that receives large amounts of mail. The door inside of a door design allows for mail delivery AND recipient access to both be on the FRONT of the box. This option broadens location possibilities and can simplify access to your mail. The large door is prepped for the USPS universal lock and is used only for USPS pick-up and delivery access. The smaller (inside) door is for recipient access only. The recipient door is fit with a high security deadbolt lock for security.
Unit Size: 22-1/2″H x 23-3/8″W x 26-3/4″D (not including pedestal)
- Constructed of 14 gauge aluminum
- Finished with durable powder coating – available in five colors
- Box requires 30″ Surface Mount Post or 60″ In-Ground Post for installation (available for an additional charge)
- Holds ONE USPS Postal bin (not included)
- This box is not USPS approved – local Post Master approval required
- If for USPS Use/Access (Local Postmaster Approval is Required)
- Accepts/Accommodates Special Postal Arrow Master Lock (Local Post Office Installs Free of Charge–If for USPS Use/Access)
- Can also be Equipped with Private Master Lock for Private Use/Access Only
Colors: Black, Grey, Mineral Bronze, White, and Tan
There are no reviews yet.