Standard Horizontal Wall Mount Mailboxes - USPS Approved for Replacement
High-quality Commercial Mailboxes made in the USA
Standard Horizontal Mailboxes from National Mailboxes are available in both Front Loading style and Rear Loading style and are manufactured from heavy duty aircraft aluminum. These high quality horizontal mailbox units are recessed in-wall mounted style and fully recess into the wall. They are USPS Approved for replacement only. Tenant door locks and keys are included and a wide selection of protective and durable color finishes are also available including standard aluminum finish, gold finish, bronze finish and sandstone finish. With optional private master locks these Standard Horizontals can also be used for private use or private access delivery. Learn More
For more product info contact the National Mailboxes Customer Support Center at 1-800-676-5161
Front Loading Standard Horizontal Mailboxes (Wall Mount) - USPS Approved for Replacement (36)
Rear Loading Standard Horizontal Mailboxes (Wall Mount) - USPS Approved for Replacement (24)
Standard Horizontal Mailbox Accessories (10)
★★★★★ “National Mailboxes is one of the best in the business. From reliable products to convenient customer service and competitive pricing. National Mailboxes has been my go-to provider for all my mailbox needs and I recommend them to all of my friends.” – Ram S. (Elmhurst, NY)
Product Line Features:
- FREE Shipping/Freight (Via Truck) Promotional This Month – Expires Month End
- Front Loading and Rear Loading Styles Available
- USPS Approved for Replacement of Existing Wall Mounted Mailboxes
- Recessed, In-Wall Mount Type
- Includes USPS 4B+ Security Upgrade Kit
- Tenant Door Size: 5″H x 6-3/8″W x 16″D
- Tenant Locks and Keys are Included (Includes 2 Keys per Door or per Lock)
- Constructed and Manufactured of Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum
- Standard Number Slots for Door Identification Included (Optional Door Engraving also Available)
Multi-Unit Mailboxes FAQs:
- What Are Multi-Unit Mailboxes and How Do They Work?
- How Do I Install Multi-Unit Mailboxes?
- Can I Customize Multi-Unit Mailboxes?
- Can My Commercial Property Use Multi-Unit Mailboxes?
- What Are The Benefits of Buying Multi-Family Mailboxes?
- What Are the Requirements for Multi-Unit Mailboxes??
NOTE: Standard Horizontal Mailboxes are USPS Approved ONLY for Replacement of Existing Wall Mount Mailboxes