NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosure w/ 4C Horizontal Mailboxes - High Security Type
(Local Postal Approval Recommended)
High-quality Commercial Mailboxes made in the USA
The NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Mailbox allows you to install your 4C mailboxes indoors or outdoors while still being compliant with the new USPS STD-4C installation requirements. These units are perfect for your stand alone delivery and collection needs with absolutely no wall space requirements. They are USPS Approved and can be used for either USPS Mail delivery or as private use/access style commercial mailboxes for private distribution. The Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Mailbox is ideal for use at colleges, schools, private postal centers, corporate mail centers, military bases, government agencies, and many other applications. Learn More
- 4C Depot Cabinet Installation Manual
- 4C Depot Family of Products
- 4C Horizontal Mailboxes Maintenance Manual
For more product info contact the National Mailboxes Customer Support Center at 1-800-676-5161
1 to 7 Tenant Doors - Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes (15)
8 to 15 Tenant Doors - Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes (13)
16 to 29 Tenant Doors - Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes (7)
NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Parcel Lockers - High Security Type - For Packages Only (8)
NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Horizontal Collection Boxes - High Security Type (3)
NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosure with 4C Recycling/Trash Bin Units (3)
Freestanding 4C Depot Cabinet Enclosures for 4C Horizontal Mailboxes (8)
Accessories for 4C Horizontal Mailboxes (18)
Product Line Features:
- Includes Mounting Hardware & Special Tapcon Anchor Bolts Kit for Mounting/Securing 4C Depot Enclosure Bottom to Concrete Pad
- Front loading
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Includes a 4C horizontal mailbox unit and a matching free-standing Depot Enclosure
- Provides a convenient means of installing 4C horizontal mailboxes in locations where a wall mounted application is not desired or available
- Ideal for use at colleges, schools, private postal centers, corporate mail centers, military bases, government agencies, and many other applications
- Tenant doors include heavy duty cam locks, each with 3 keys
- Includes silver adhesive decals with black numbers for door identification
- Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and stainless steel components
- Features a durable powder coated finish available in a variety of stylish colors
- USPS STD-4C requires a minimum of 1 parcel locker for every 10 tenant compartments
- Outgoing mail compartment includes a weather protection hood
4C Depot Colors: Antique Bronze, Black, Dark Bronze, Gold Speck, Postal Gray, Sandstone (shown), Silver Speck, and White. 4C Depot Enclosure and 4C Mailbox Unit may be different colors.
4C Mailboxes FAQs:
- Are 4C Mailboxes Easy To Install? A Comparison
- Are Any Types of Commercial Mailboxes Being Phased Out?
- Are There Special Requirements for 4C Mailboxes?
- What are NEW Freestanding Depot Enclosures with 4C Horizontal Mailboxes?
- What Are 4C Recessed and Surface-Mounted Mailboxes?
- What Are the Benefits of 4C Mailboxes?